During diagnosis of email related problems it is often helpful and in some cases absolutely necessary to see the complete Header data of a message.
The Header data reveals the servers (and the ip addresses) of the servers used to deliver the message to its destination.
In Outlook 2003 you can access this data using the following procedure;
1. Open the message
2. Click on the "View" menu
3. Scroll & Select to the "Options" item
4. Highlight all of the text in the "Internet Headers" section
5. Right click on the highlighted text, and select "Copy"
6. Now open Microsoft Word, and paste the text into a new document
7. Save the document and forward it to us using the Cybernetfinder Online Request System
Please refer to the images below for reference.
Please let us know if you found this article helpful.